Friday, July 3, 2009

Grace Is Raining. Love Is Pouring.

Grace is raining. Love is pouring. From His hands. From His side. You can see it in the sky tonight. You can feel it in the breeze. He's calling now. Longing for me to draw near to Him. He wants to show Himself to me. He wants to protect me. He knows the sinful flesh I fight. He sees my struggle. He hears the cry of the godly. He saves them time and again.

Grace is raining. Love is pouring. I am a saint who sins. Not a sinner anymore. My sinful flesh rebels from time to time. And my heart breaks when it does. He has compassion. He loves me still. He isn't disappointed. He isn't angry. It's my own guilt that gets in between us. His thoughts of me never change. No matter what I do. He is sees me as His daughter. His treasure. His delight. He sees me as holy and blameless. So that is what I am. I am who He sees me as. That's who I am. My thoughts of me mean nothing. Others thoughts of me mean nothing. All that matters is who He sees me as.

Grace is raining. Love is pouring. He has conquered sin. And the power of sin. It has lost it's grip on me. I can say no. I can choose Him. I can love Him more. I can show the power of Christ. Be a light. Be an example. Show love. No worries in life. No fear in death. He is with me. Shoulder to shoulder. And face to face.

Grace is raining. Love is pouring.

1 comment: