Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rebel

I've figured me out.

I've gotten to the heart of me.

I'm a rebel. A fighting rebel.

But I understand. It finally made sense.

Everything that has happened up til now.

Pain. Sorrow. Broken hearts.

Every tear full of purpose.

Laughter. Joy. Peace.

Every smile full of life.

You knew my heart before I did.

I refused to see the truth about me.

You meticulously broke me. Piece by piece.

You commanded each fraction as it fell.

And now I'm here.

Right where You wanted me.

At peace. Rested. Ready.

I'm changing. Growing up.

There is so much to say.

But I will be still.

My heart is restless.

But I will wait.

I want to tell the truth about how I feel.

But I will hold my tongue for a bit longer.

Speaking would be easier.

But Your time. Not mine.

You hold time within Your hand.

Your Will is what will be done.

I will patiently wait.

To see Your soverignty.

To witness Your power.

No comments:

Post a Comment