Saturday, August 22, 2009

He Will Be Enough.

The Lord is moving. Like a swift warrior. Ready for battle. He is ready for the fight. Although I feel unprepared. The Lord wants to be my shield. The Lord longs to be my support. So He has strategically taken crutches and comfort away from me. To prepare me for battle. In the blink of an eye. Everyone I turn to. Everything I hide behind. Gone. I'm left exposed. But that's how He wants me. That's how He'll use me. He is tired of me living with my heart hidden up my sleeve. Protected from the world. And everyone in it. That's not what's needed. He needs me open. Willing to be seen. He will make me move. Places I have never dreamed. Places I never wished. Places I fear. With new people. But He'll use me. Without a doubt. The Lord is faithful. He has promised. For He who has promised is faithful. And I've learned to trust the one who has promised.

The war has already began. He is calling us to the front line. A new battle. None is weary. None stumbles. None slumbers or sleeps. Not a waistband is loose. Not a sandal strap is broken. Our arrows are sharp. All our bows are bent. We are ready. To move with confidence. Love with passion. Serve with a humble heart. There is no turning back. There is no stopping. The Lord is with us. The Lord is preparing the way. We are already victorious. Because we are serving the Lord.

Whatever happens is for His Glory. I must die before this battle if I want to have any chance of winning. With my heart wide open, I must enter this battle vulnerable. Real. God's grace will cover me. He will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment