Monday, October 12, 2009

Cold Air.

Conviction like cold air struck me. It caught me defenseless. With my guard down.
I couldn't fight. Shouldn't fight. Can't fight.

Today. God spoke. And He made me hear. Despite my disregard. Lately I've been
Pharisaical. Hypocritical. Self-Righteous.

Deceived again. By the Serpent. But that's not who I am. Not who I'm called to be. I am
Beloved. Blameless. Behooved.

I know. I need to understand this. I breathe in one deep breath. This cold air is cleansing. Things are
Coherent. Illuminated. Tranquil.

The Tempter. He holds no power. Except that which I give to him. It's gone too far. Now I'm
Saying No. Fighting Back. Standing Firm.

Now. And forevermore. I am known by my Father. The one who created me. I'm His
Child. Treasure. Masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment